QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Download our budget Savy Print-It -Yourself Guide to take you step by step.
What sizes do you use for your cards?
Invitations -5" x 7" ( File 5.25 x 7.25")
Large Insert 4.5" x 6.25" (File 4.75" x 6.5")
Response Card 4.25" x 5.5" (File 4.5" X 5.75")
Small Insert 3.5" X 4.875" (File 3.75" X 5.125")
Two in One ( Tri-Fold) cards measure 5" x 7" folded. Not available as PDF.
How fast can I get the files after I order? You get initial proofs between 3-5 business days . We may sometimes email over the weekend. Please allow between 2-3 business days after the proofs have been approved in order to received final printable files. Our timing really depends on our work que. Orders are handled in the order received.
Can I go back and make changes to my files if needed? Yes, You may request changes during our customization process. You have two complimentary rounds of changes. For change request made after the proof has been approved and order was completed, we apply a $30 fee per file in order to go back in a make modifications. Note that our files are deleted from our archives after a month once your order has been completed.
WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU OFFER?
- Before the Wedding such as: 1. Save the Date Cards and 2. Bridal Shower Invitation cards. Our Before the Wedding items are sold printed or as DIY files that you may print at home with the help of our Guide, or taking the files to your local print/copy center.
- Wedding Invitations, Response Cards and Information cards which combined is called a "Suite".
- Add-Ons for your Invitation suite are embellishments such as :Printed Envelope Liners, Wax envelope seals, Sticker envelope seals, Envelope Printing and Hand -letered envelope addressing, Custom monogram tags , Gold Leaf foil touches in Rose Gold, Gold and Silver. Foil finish options ( see below) and Printed Vellum wrap around belts
- DAY-OF paper Goods for the wedding events such as Programs, Menus, Escort Cards, Table Numbers and Seating Charts.
- After Wedding items : Customized folded Thank You cards to thank your lovely guest.
- Married Life Commissioned Art items : Hand illustrated and watercolor painting of your First Home together.
- Wedding Vows hand lettered artwork or favorite poem hand lettered artwork to display in your new home.
- Wedding Dress custom fashion illustration Printed on 2mm Styrene plastic board, or on Glicée Fine Art Paper
- Baby Shower Invitations sold as Printable files or Printed.
- Baby's first outfit Fashion watercolored Illustration Printed on 2mm Styrene plastic board, or on Glicée Fine Art Paper
WHAT FOIL COLORS DO YOU OFFER ?
We offer Silver, Iridescent, Champagne, Gold and Rose Gold foil color options.
We offer Foil finishes on super smooth card stock only . This is because we aim to achieve a nice smooth finish application . Our in-house foil application is not letterpress, however note that letterpress may be accomplished via outsourced services via our partnerships with our skilled vendors.
Note that colors vary per every computer screen. There might be a slight variation in color from what you see on your screen when comparing it to the item received. This is because everyone has their computer monitor in different settings. This should be expected and is not considered a reason for refund request, unless the color is drastically different from what is shown on our website. If you happen to encounter this issue with our product we will require that you email us and include a photo of the item in order to come up with a solution for you.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAPER QUALITIES?
We have great quality card stock papers options. The most common is 110b Matte environmentally friendly paper. It's 100% recycled and ideal for any type of printed product. We also offer 100lb Pearlized Shimmer Card Stock which is a very beautiful and elegant quality for wedding invitations. We also offer 90lb Brilliant Cotton paper, and 90lb Linen Textured Paper.
For foil finished designs we only used our smoothest paper available which is a super smooth premium card stock by Mohawk Fine Papers
WHAT FONTS DO YOU OFFER?
We use have a Font Guide for you to browse through and select any other fonts for your customization if you wish to change it from our pre-designed cards.
Can I change the wording from the Pre-Designed collection?
Yes! absolutely. Simply type it up for us in an email, and we will replace it in the invitation design using the font of your choice.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes we do. The sooner we know your quantities and final destination we can gauge a shipping estimate and delivery timeline for you. another good option for out international clients is that we offer our files as digital customized purchases where they can quickly go to their local printer or print the cards at home , ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !
Printed and handmade invitations : Please allow a month upon proof approval to assemble and received your invitation. Keep in mind that your heirloom invitations are not only custom made, but hand assembled.
Custom Digital files : See above section called "Print it Yourself".
WHAT ENVELOPE COLORS DO YOU OFFER?
Because we are a custom order business we work with many vendors to find the colored envelope that best matches your needs. We do have a palette of envelope colors that are most commonly used. See below.
We provide digital Proofs via email. A hard Copy digital proof may be provided as a special request. It comes at an additional fee. Linen Paper and Bright Cotton card stock options are not available as proofs as they are printed in larger quantities. We carry a limited stock of samples that are non customized but are helpful for tactile purposes, feeling the print and paper quality .